26th August 2022: Deadline for online extended abstract submissions
We are pleased to announce that the abstract submission is now open, The submission deadline is the 31st of May.
Please submit your abstract by first creating your profile and following the instructions in the abstract submission portal in the button to the right.
For the ICBM14 conference, it is our ambition to bring together academics and industries from all over the world for an excellent scientific event. Furthermore, a special issue of MDPI Micromachines Journal (IF 3.523) is confirmed and is ready for receiving papers. Link: https://www.mdpi.com/journal/micromachines/special_issues/ICBM14 . In this special issue selected full-length papers presented during ICBM14 will be published on significant and original works related to all aspects of:
- Design, development, and optimization of micromagnetic sensors
- Numeric and mathematical modeling, and simulation of micromagnetic sensors
- Material and surface integrity characterization
- Residual stress measurements using Barkhausen Noise Technique
- Modern measurement data analysis
- Industrial applications – user cases
All papers will be peer-reviewed for the validation of research results, developments, and applications.